Friday, January 23, 2009

Online Scrapbook Crop Weekend

I recently participated in my first online scrapbook crop weekend. It was Thursday-Sunday and we had fourteen layout themes to do. The themes were based on song titles from the movie "The Wedding Singer".
I completed all fourteen and here are the results:

#1- Love Stinks(we had a heart layout to follow)



#2-You Spin Me Like A Record(we had to use brads or eyelets)


#3- Somebody Kill Me Please(you had to use a bad picture of yourself and make it special)


#4-Grow Old With You(focus on someone you love a great deal and use a technique you love)- I used a Versamark pen on cardstock with chalk rubbed over top of it.



#5-Holiday(can feature any holiday)


6-99 Balloons(use as many pictures as you have kids)



7-Money(use a monogram letter)


8-White Wedding(do a black & white layout, photos can be color)


9-Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go(use a photo of your kiddo sleeping)


10-Hungry Heart(use a photo of someone eating something)


11-Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic(honor your little one)


12-Ladies Night(crafter's choice...any layout you want) These were voted on to see whose was the favorite and I won!! Yippee!


13-Do You Believe In Love-(we were given a template to follow and you needed to crop someone you love)


Bonus layouts:

Bingo challenge(we had a bingo card of scrapbook words). We had to pick a line of four and then make a page using those four items. I chose: scraps, buttons, stickers & tags.


All in all I'm pretty pleased that I got so much accomplished. This was definitely a great way to push myself to take the time to get some scrappin' done. I can't wait till next month!!

No comments: